Since yesterday’s Amazon Prime day was an absolute mess I figured I would just move on and show you some of my favorites. I’m pretty sure that every little girl goes through a fairy and unicorn stage, I’ll let you know when mine is over 🧚🏻♀️
Here are a few of our favorites but I also put together an Amazon list that I will continue to add to when I find amazing things!
- Usborne Little Sticker Dolly Unicorns– Usborne books are amazing and we have a ton of the sticker Dollys but this one is just the right size to slip in a purse or backpack and take with you!
- Unicorn bandaids These are adorable and are great for stocking stuffers and Easter baskets.
- My Little Pony– Princess Sterling and Fluttershy but let’s be real if your little girl loves unicorns they probably love all the My Little Pony characters. Do you know the difference between a pony, unicorn, alicorn and pegasus, yeah I do.
- Sparkle Gel crayons– These have the consistency of a paint stick or deodorant you pick your point of reference either was they are smooth and super sparkly.
- Uni the Unicorn and the Dream Come True and Uni the Unicorn When we were on a trip to New Orleans we found Uni and the Dream come true book about a little girl and unicorn believing in each other and it is so stinking sweet! I’m keeping my eye out for a deal on the first book Uni the Unicorn.
- Thermos Funtainer– We have tried about a million different water bottles for kids and when we got these the hunt was over and I have been buying only these ever since! They are stainless steel so we have had ice stay cold in these all day in a hot car (which in Texas is pretty much every day) The button is big enough for little hands to push and unless you put a carbonated drink in there it does not spray out, yeah there is a story there.
- The Fairy Game– Originally I had no idea what a cooperative game would mean but essentially everyone playing is working toward the common goal of saving all the flowers before Mr. Winter can freeze them. It has been wonderful with my super competitive daughter playing this type of game where you are all working together. If you like this one they make a few others Mermaid Island, Dinosaur Escape and Hoot Owl Hoot with the same idea.
- My Fairy Door– the one we have we got from a small kids store when they were first on the market I love this one through Amazon that comes with decals. We spray ” Fairy Spray” (Noodle and Boo room spray) when she might feel scared and the fairies will come through the door at night to protect and sometimes leave a little present.
- Crocodile Creek Floor Puzzle (Princess Palace) This is a great large size (pieces and finished puzzle) to get down on the floor with your little one. My daughter could put in the pieces around three years old and now at six powers through it herself but keeps pulling it out because of how beautiful the picture is.
- Barbie Dreamtopia Fairytale Dress Up Doll– I loved that this one came with several outfit changes to a mermaid and fairy.
- Jellycat Bashful Unicorn Medium– We adore Jellycat stuffed animals, they are the softest and the medium is a great every day snuggle size. The small is perfect for on the go but no matter the animal or size your little one can love on these and I just throw mine in the washing machine when they get a bit dingy or after a cold and they are like new again!
- Usborne Fairy Unicorns– Come on a book series with Fairies and Unicorns yes please! This is definitely an older girl chapter book we are still at beginning chapter books so it will be maybe a few more months or year until she is ready for this one but I couldn’t help myself!
- Paper Source fuzzy unicorn notebook- I have searched the world trying to find a link for this adorable notebook but I can’t find it! We found in store at Paper Source so maybe head to one in person or keep checking back on their site.
Here are some other favorites not in the above picture:
Unicorns and Rainbow Super Sticker Pack– this is a great pack filled with variety and all the sheets are connected at the bottom of the pack.
Unicorn Garland craft kit– we used these to make valentines and they turned out super cute except mama had to glue most of them after she lost interest.. doh!
Unicorn Lollipops– for $3 why not? Great again for themed parties, Easter baskets or stocking stuffers!
CamelBack Kids Eddy Water Bottle– we don’t have this style but I have soooo many friends that love them!
Hatley Rainboots– They make adorable prints and they are really well made boots
Pottery Barn Kids Unicorn Backpack- PBK backpacks hold up so well! When the kids were little we would get the pre-k size which will hold a blanket some toys and little sticker dolly books. Now that the kids are older they both have a large size, it fits my soon to be first grader perfect.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.