Nordstrom Must Haves
Since today is the last day of triple points I wanted to share with you a few of my current must haves for fall.
1.BP Scarf $24 I saw this online and knew how much I loved the one that I got last year, and how quickly it sold out so I snapped this sucker up quick and I’m so glad that I did! It has the best cream, light blue and dark browns in it that will match A TON of my fall items. Plus the price point is right at $24.
2. Leith Quilted Crossbody Bag $69 When I first saw this bag online I thought hmmm this might be good but when it arrived and the color was just perfect and it fit a good amount (if you did not see my IG story it fits a triceratops perfectly just fyi) I knew it would be a keeper. It brings that extra pop of color to my rust and leopard print items.
3. Caslon Utility Pants $79– Oh man I’ve tried on a ton of camo pants this season but NOTHING compares to these. I got them in a 30P which is my typical size but petite because I did want them ankle length and they are perfect. Why they win over all the others? Perfect amount of stretch but do not sag after a full day of running around. Great camo color (not too washed out) and the utility pockets give them extra flare and help disguise some of those mama thighs. Also a must have in this pic Vince Camuto Jean Jacket $99, I’ve had this jacket for at least a year and I cannot tell you the amount of times I reach for it!
4. Sole Society Rumi Bootie $99.95 I will be honest these were booties that when I ordered I had no intention of keeping. I was trying to find a current item that was comparable to my camel colored BP booties from several seasons ago and I ordered these hoping that they would be close. The style is close but the color is more taupe.. like the kind of taupe that I have a million things that match. The type of taupe that is beautiful in person and screamed KEEP ME.. so it did and I love them. They are true to size and I have them in a 7. They are high in the front so they go well with my favorite Wit & Wisdom Ab-Solution Ankle Jeans $68 (not in the picture) that I order in a 10 petite.
5. Vince Camuto Kainan Open Toe Bootie $149.95 I would love to say that I have a ton of outfits wearing these booties but I just got them and girls I need a pedicure badly before I’m slipping these suckers on for pics. I’m also not sold that I have the right size, in my typical size 7 my toes go pretty far to the from of the shoe yet my friend who ordered the same pair her toes don’t go as far. I love the color, it’s a deep rich brown that will compliment that scarf in #1 perfectly and go great with rust, green and tan so well.
6. Charlotte Tilberry Pillow Talk Lipstick $34 Now I understand that this is not specific to fall nor is it really “new” but my makeup mentor Kara Sanchez-Reed of Kara Sanchez Beauty talked about this lipstick in her Every Day Simple Makeup Routine Video https://youtu.be/yA_S6n7eMsw and I said ok I’ll grab one. This has become my favorite simple “I’m wearing lipstick but it is a super natural look” (think Megan Markle on her wedding day) I just dab a bit on- not nearly as dark as in the pic but I wanted to show you the color. The best part is it does not dry out my lips and you can add the lipliner for a darker matte lip or add a little gloss and you get a whole new look.
So here are my recent favorite items, I wish I could say that these are all affiliate links but they are not just things I love and wanted to share with you. You can help me move closer to becoming an affiliate with big brands like Nordstrom by following me on Instagram!