Ladies this post is not for you, just go ahead and copy the link at the top of the page and drop it into an email and send to the man in our life. The subject line should say something like READ IMMEDIATELY! Ok are you done? Great you can now go to this page and get some ideas for your guy!
Guys, Are you here now? Awesome! Ok let me break this down, Valentine’s Day is two weeks away which is just enough time to look through this post and get something ordered now. In the past I have provided gift ideas for a few of my male friends and figured this year I would put it on the internet so all of you can have this easy guide for shopping. I know that everyone has different price points and some of you might even have agreed to no gifts, no problem scroll down to the sections on Ideas to Make her Life Easier and Ideas on a Budget because just pretending that Valentine’s Day isn’t happening is not okay!
For those of you shopping using the links on this page helps me tremendously from my husband getting super mad about the credit card bills because if you were to purchase something I would receive a small commission. It also works best if you are on a computer vs a phone… ok here we go!
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream– my friend just gave me this wonderfully smelling cream for my birthday and it’s amazing. It smells great and can be used anywhere, not just for your bum this also can open the door of you saying something nice about her bum… we like that 🙂
- Tory Burch Miller Flip Flop– This cult favorite is a splurge but wanted by almost all the women I know. If she already has a pair then grab a 2nd pair in a different color because spring is coming soon (If my husband is listening these would be a GREAT present- I wear a 7.5)
- Diptyque Roses Candle– This is the most true smelling rose candle I have ever had and in this limited edition pink glass it looks beautiful in any place she wants to feel extra girly. So instead of real roses grab her this it will last longer!
- Capri Blue Volcano candle– If your lady is not a big “rose” scent person this volcano scent is a great fresh scent that you will smell walking into tons of boutiques. The candle comes in a ton of glass colors (my blue one is in the top pic but the white is also very pretty with the gold lid.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket– If your lady loves her Barefoot Dreams cardigan (if she doesn’t have one of those grab that here) next step is getting this same material big cuddly blanket for nights at home on the couch.
- Louis Vuitton reclaimed Apple Watch band– Does your wife love LV and her Apple Watch? Then step up her band game with these customizable bands. You can choose the leather and hardware from recycled Louis Vuitton bags.
- Lalicious Sugar Kiss Extraordinary Whipped Sugar Scrub– This sugary smelling scrub is great for dry winter skin because after it exfoliates it leaves coconut and almond oils to add moisture back in. Great for all over her body
- Nordstrom Moonlight PJs– These light and soft pjs are so comfortable but also cute, they come in shorts or long sleeve options. It may not be sexy lingerie but she will wear these a ton. These fit true to size but size up if she has mentioned too tight pjs or if she is nursing/ pregnant.
- Kendra Scott Earrings– I am a huge Kendra Scott fan so if your loving woman is as well get her ready for spring with some jewelry in the great Peach pearl, Rose Quartz or Dichroic glass stones these feel like Valentine’s Day but she can wear into summer. I really like the Kirsten style earrings and they come in tons of colors.
- Vinglace Wine Chiller– Does your love like to entertain? Maybe have some wine? Grab her this pretty vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel canister with a choice of finishes. Just unscrew the adjustable top and insert your chilled bottle—nothing else is required.
- Perfume– Now I know that everyone has very different tastes in scents and it’s hard to just go out on a limb and buy your love a smell she may not like. This one is a pretty safe bet, it is a light blackberry and vanilla scent and is a cult hit. I wear this scent and get so many compliments, this set gives her a lotion for after her shower, roll on to throw in her purse and full size for home.
- LUSH bath sets– These pre-wrapped gift sets have the most high quality, safe ingredient, wonderful smelling mixes of bath items. This one will make you both giggle with the Eggplant Bath Bomb, the tease of a strawberries and cream-scented naked shower gel and the Big Banana Massage Bar.
Click on the picture to link directly to the item:
Ideas to make her life easier
- Clean Car- Car Wash gift cards or subscription
- Meal Box- We have been loving this one from Gobble where most of the meals are one pan and you can add breakfast or lunch options as well
- Flowers- Farmgirl Flowers these are flowers that she actually will love, not the bunch of red roses with way too much baby’s breath. The great part is you can even do a reoccurring gift where she gets fresh flowers monthly.
- Maid Service- If you do not have a regular housecleaner a good deep clean (done by someone else) says I love you all over it. There are a few nationwide companies where you can even buy gift cards.
On a Budget
- Clean- there is nothing that lights my heart like a clean house, car or pantry and when I didn’t have to do it it’s even better!
- Cook- Whatever meal you don’t normally make or look up a recipe of a meal she loves at a restaurant and make it at home. This easy to make garlic butter shrimp is one of my favorites, pour it over rice, angel hair or even cauliflower rice and you will look like a hero!
- Music- Remember the old school mixed tapes you would make your childhood girlfriend? Make her a Spotify mix or break out that CD burner of all the songs that bring back great memories.
- Time- Maybe it’s an afternoon so she can just walk around Target by herself or setting up a girls movie night, time by yourself can be scarce especially as a mom so show her that you are thinking about her by handling the kids and let her enjoy.
Did you love this post?! Well you can get my blog posts emailed to you!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Did you love this post?! Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive exclusive newsletter content like special sales, my newest favorite finds, and updates on sales and deals — all delivered right to your inbox. Through February 28th if you are a new subscriber you will be entered to win a $50 Gift Card so sign up today!
// FOLLOW ALONG //
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.