Teacher Appreciation Week
So I apparently missed the memo on it being Teacher Appreciation Week at my daughter’s school until yesterday. I’m quickly getting together something fun for her wonderful teacher but if you are in the same boat I figured I would throw back up my list of teacher gifts under $30. All of these make great presents for holidays, end of school, back to school or teacher appreciation week. Actually just go ahead and buy a few now and store them for the time you find out last minute that you need a teacher gift!
- Magnolia Earrings $28– Any time I have given a gift from Magnolia to a teacher I get thank you sooo much I love that place. These lightweight earrings are great for a busy teacher because they are so light but have a little glitz.
- Corkcicle Wine Tumbler $24.95– This is what we gave teachers last year, filled them with chocolates and found a cute Etsy tag that said “Have a cup of Cheer” and I tell you what, they went CRAZY for them. I love the purple glitter but there are a ton of options out there now. See below for the links for the tag.
- Voluspa Mini Tin candle set $24– I love this brand and to get 3 with different scents is adorable. Plus they are clean burning with coconut wax.
- Anker Soundcore Speaker $29.88– I love that when I come in my daughter’s class her teacher is playing soothing music and has some oil diffuser on to calm students at the beginning of the day. Make her day with this cute gold (also comes in pink!) bluetooth speaker that has great sound but super portable and hold a long charge! I’ve thought about buying myself a second 🙂
- Gift Card to Teachers Pay Teachers $ANY– I know that everyone gets Starbucks and Target gift cards but if you really want to show a teacher that you care about them then grab a gift card from this online Etsy style website. If you are not familiar with Teachers Pay Teachers it is the first and largest open marketplace where educators share, sell, and buy original teaching resources. My favorite seller is The Moffat Girls head to this post to hear a bit more.
- Shedrain Reversible Umbrella $20– This is the first year that I’ve walked my child home from school and let’s just say I have great respect for a good umbrella now. While we walk so do about 10 other teachers who I’m guessing would also love a great umbrella that doesn’t drip on them! If maybe you think she needs something more compact grab a Totes Auto Open/ Close for $17.99. Add a tag that says “thanks for raining your love/knowledge/fun on me” and you have an amazing teacher gift she will use all year round! See below for the image we used.
- Gift Cards- I mean everyone loves gift cards so grab one from Starbucks, Target, Amazon, Shell station… doesn’t matter we love them all! I love this cute printable from Etsy for a Target gift card.
My final recommendation that has come from several teacher friends is a note of thanks and gratitude from you or your child. Many teachers need and want to just hear “Thank you, you make a difference in our life.”
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive exclusive newsletter content like special sales, my newest favorite finds, and updates on sales and deals — all delivered right to your inbox. I have changed my schedule to only email you once a week so you are not getting a ton of emails just one packed full of greatness! Through February 28th if you are a new subscriber you will be entered to win a $50 Gift Card so sign up today! In March I will be having some additional giveaways so sign up to get first heads up on those as well!
// FOLLOW ALONG //