So I apparently missed the memo on it being Teacher Appreciation Week at my daughter’s school until yesterday. I’m quickly getting together something fun for her wonderful teacher but if you are in the same boat I figured I would throw back up my list of teacher gifts under $30. All of these make great presents for holidays, end of school, back to school or teacher appreciation week. Actually just go ahead and buy a few now and store them for the time you find out last minute that you need a teacher gift!
- Target Mesh Beach Bag $8– This inexpensive bag is perfect for teachers that are ready for summer break! Pack it with some magazines, towels, sunscreen and a tumbler and it’s the best kick off to their summer!
- Corkcicle Tumbler $24.95– We gave our teachers the wine number for Christmas but you can definitely make this a end of year present with “Summer is here, have a cup of cheer” I made a sample at the bottom of the post. I’m also linking our Christmas label and pic of how the Christmas gift turned out.
- Voluspa Mini Tin candle set $24– I love this brand and to get 3 with different scents is adorable. Plus they are clean burning with coconut wax. These are great for all of your assistant teachers, front desk staff basically all the people you want to thank but not spend an arm and leg on!
- Anker Soundcore Speaker $45.99– I love that when I come in my daughter’s class her teacher is playing soothing music and has some oil diffuser on to calm students at the beginning of the day. Make your teacher’s day with this one that is also waterproof so it can go from the classroom to the pool no problem.
- Gift Card to Teachers Pay Teachers $ANY– I know that everyone gets Starbucks and Target gift cards but if you really want to show a teacher that you care about them then grab a gift card from this online Etsy style website. If you are not familiar with Teachers Pay Teachers it is the first and largest open marketplace where educators share, sell, and buy original teaching resources. My favorite seller is The Moffat Girls head to this post to hear a bit more.
- Shedrain Reversible Umbrella $20– This is the first year that I’ve walked my child home from school and let’s just say I have great respect for a good umbrella now. While we walk so do about 10 other teachers who I’m guessing would also love a great umbrella that doesn’t drip on them! If maybe you think she needs something more compact grab a Totes Auto Open/ Close for $17.99. Add a tag that says “thanks for raining your love/knowledge/fun on me” and you have an amazing teacher gift she will use all year round! See below for the image we used.
- Dana’s Bakery Macaron– this colorful delicious pack of 12 macrons can be delivered just in case you don’t have a local place to pick up some tasty treats.
- Gift Cards- I mean everyone loves gift cards so grab one from Starbucks, Target, Amazon, Shell station… doesn’t matter teachers love them all! I love this cute printable from Etsy for a Target gift card.
My final recommendation that has come from several teacher friends is a note of thanks and gratitude from you or your child. Many teachers need and want to just hear “Thank you, you make a difference in our life.”
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive exclusive newsletter content like special sales, my newest favorite finds, and updates on sales and deals — all delivered right to your inbox. I have changed my schedule to only email you once a week so you are not getting a ton of emails just one packed full of greatness!
// FOLLOW ALONG //
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.