Happy Friday!! In Texas this week it actually felt like Spring and it’s been amazing! I pulled out shorts and am totally getting the spring cleaning bug. This is about he time too that lots of sales start popping up and this week there is some GREAT deals out there. I have my picks for the weekend so check out what I found for deals this week.
- SOMA Vanishing Edge panties are buy 3 get 3 free plus use code 26749 for additional 20% off your order making 6 pairs only $6.80 each (normally $17 each) plus 25% off full price swim
- MACYS is having a 48 hour sale with a ton of great stuff on sale, my favorite sexy bathing suit is 25% off and these adorable Wonder Woman Havianas are buy 2 get 40% off or buy 1 get 30% off plus free ship at $48.
- TARGET is having some great deals on spring dresses and BOGO 50% off on accessories I love these statement earrings and this beach bag.
- NORDSTROM RACK has some great new items I’m loving this gauze maxi dress as a swim coverup and this roll tab surplice top for under $22.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA 20% off plus FREE Ship w/ code FRIENDS I know many people do an Easter Dinner did you know that you can get 20% off meals from WS? I’m stocking up on this Balsamic Vinegar that my friend Samantha got me hooked on, it makes the most amazing salad dressing.
- THE CONTAINER STORE is having 25% off closet essentials this Elfa system is a lifesaver in our closets check out the full post here.
- NORDSTROM has so many great things on sale it was hard to choose my favorites but loving these booties, roll tab sleeve top, classic nude pump, Zella legging, faux wrap drape top and this wide mouth 40oz pink water bottle
- AERIE 25%-60% off everything this week our favorites have been this super cozy joggers now under $28, this soft striped beach fleece now under $32 and this ribbed tank now 25% off.
Fit Tips: I sized up in joggers for more relaxed fit, L
IG & FACEBOOK LOVE
Fit Tips: size up if in-between in dress, L // Wedges size up 1/2 size // Jacket tts, M
This week I showed you my affordable jersey dress from Amazon and you all loved it as much as I do! It is super soft and comes in a ton of colors and for $18 you might as well get a couple.
Fit Tips: Dress size up if in-between, 12
This week on the Facebook page I shared that my husband has a big work party later this summer and I was thinking that this gold striped shift dress would be just the stunner I need. This just dropped to 50% off but only larger sizes (10 and up) are still available, good thing I’m a 12 in this dress and grabbed one!
Fit Tips: jumpsuit I’m in a L but could have done a M so stick tts
I just realized it looks like I have all kinds of places to go with my outfits but in reality we are staying put this weekend since the weather is supposed to be bad. Although if I did have a hot date this affordable Target jumpsuit would be the first thing on! It has a cute ruffle sleeve and is actually easy to get in and out of!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive exclusive newsletter content like special sales, my newest favorite finds, and updates on sales and deals.
// FOLLOW ALONG //
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.