Mother’s Day is coming up and whether you are buying for your mom, sister, aunt or yourself here are some gift ideas that will for sure show her that she is loved.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan $116– If you haven’t picked one of these up for mom yet just do it! It is so soft and snuggly but classy enough to also wear out of the house. I have the charcoal color but loving the cocoa/ pearl color!
- By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Care $60– Now this is probably something she would never buy herself because it’s on the pricy side but this luxurious lip balm is thick, moisturizing and has the lightest scent of rose. I bought mine over a year ago and use it almost daily so it lasts a long time.
- Rose Gloves $43– I am lucky that I have gardeners on both sides of my family so digging in the dirt is always a favorite past time. These hardy rose gloves come up high on the sleeve to protect her arm but are soft and pliable to easily work in. I linked the small size but they do come in XS-L.
- Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas $65– I have the shorts versions of these silky, soft pjs if you like Soma these feel exactly the same as their cool nights line. These come in 8 colors so you can find one that will fit your mom.
- Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw $39.50– This ultra soft but still light weight is the perfect throw blanket for lounging on the couch. If mom is reading, quilting or just watching the news this throw has 20 colors to match her decor. This was the number one seller at Christmas time but it’s light enough for summer months as well.
- Grandparent Pen Pal Kit $24– There is nothing like getting a letter in the mail when you are a kid! This cute set has stationary for letters to and from their grandparent with games and ideas on what to write. We got this for my FIL for Christmas and he has LOVED writing his granddaughter, grab one of these for your mom to send “old school” notes to your kids.
- Amazon Echo Show $229– Ok friends I have no idea if your mom wants one of these but I do, so if you know my husband go ahead and send him this link. Thanks for your help in making my Mother’s Day awesome!
- Dyson Hair Dryer Set $399– You might know my ABSOLUTE love for my Dyson Air wrap but getting a hold of those things are soo hard. Instead grab this nice set that includes the supersonic dryer along with 2 brushes.
- Handwriting Necklace $35– There are so many ideas you can do with this necklace made from real handwriting! “Mom” in your kids handwriting, your name in your mother’s handwriting, Love in your husband’s handwriting the list goes on and on
- Diptyque Roses Damascena Scented Candle $72– Don’t get her flowers grab her this amazing rose scented candle. I had one of these and I swear I wanted to burn it all day long, I really like this bigger size in the pink (hint, hint Mr. The Recruiter Mom)
- Kendra Scott Jenni Gold Earrings in pink $110– I am loving this bold pink for spring and summer and these new statement earrings would be the perfect accessory to make a black jumpsuit a stunner.
- Le Creuset Matte Sugar Pink Braiser $300– If you or your mama loves cooking the classic cook wear piece to have is the Le Creuset brasier (I have the 3.5 QT) but to really show her that love grab it in the exclusive matte sugar pink color.
- Minted Heart Collage $29 w/ frame $42– Take all those photos that have been sitting in your phone and upload them to make a heart collage you can also pick the frame for $13 more and have a ready to hang gift from the heart.
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive exclusive newsletter content like special sales, my newest favorite finds, and updates on sales and deals — all delivered right to your inbox. I have changed my schedule to only email you once a week so you are not getting a ton of emails just one packed full of greatness!
// FOLLOW ALONG //
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.