Father’s Day is coming up on June 16th so now is the time to start picking up some great gifts for Dad! Most of these items I have either purchased for my husband, Dad or Father-in-law so you know they have been used and loved!
- Tumi Alpha 3 Laptop Briefcase– This might be one of the most used gifts my husband has received. It is a great size and always looks nice when he has business meetings (he even got a compliment on it from a high up executive, score!) His is the Alpha 2 version but this updated Alpha 3 is almost identical.
- AllBird Mens Wool Runners– These casual sneakers feel like you are wearing slippers they are soo soft! Tell dad thanks for all that time working on your feet 🙂
- Vineyard Vines 1/4 Zip– All dads will love this all season wrinkle-resistant, moisture-wicking fabric with plenty of stretch. It comes in a ton of colors and I would recommend sizing down if your
- Wireless Apple AirPods– If dad has a iPhone or Apple Watch just make synching so much easier with the newest Apple AirPods. These you lay on a charging mat and can be engraved for free when purchased here.
- Crane Executive Stationary– Many dad’s have important jobs but don’t always buy the things that they need for it. Make him look good with high quality personalized stationary.
- Yeti soft sided cooler– If your dad already has a big cooler grab one of these soft sided versions that keep things cool like the hard sided but a bit easier to carry around. Great FIL and Dad gift!
- Nordstrom Tech Smart Shirts– I know that it is stereotypical to get dad a button down shirt but these have stretch, no wrinkle and a so well fitting that he will be pumped to get a few of these! (My husband likes the trim fit best)
- Outdoor Games- Does Dad love having people over? Tailgating? Grab him some outdoor games like large size stacking game (aka Jenga), Horseshoes or maybe some flip cup!
- Anker PowerCore Light– My husband uses this all the time. He is always to and from meetings and running down his phone battery so with this slim charger that holds 2.5 charges he hardly ever says “hey I’m almost out of battery!”
- Titlest Pro V1 Golf Balls– These popular golf balls are needed seeing that I think my husband ends up playing in at least 6 tournaments a year and they tend to get lost!
- Silicone Ring– If you have a guy that likes to lift weights they may have already damaged their wedding ring.. um hello my hubby! These lightweight silicone rings are great for the gym and travel!
- Stainless Steel Blender Bottle– Man protein shakes can stink when left in the car! This stainless steel version does not stain or keep odors.. thank you!!
- S’well Stainless Steel Travel Mug– Maybe it’s water or pre-workout drink in there but either way I don’t think my hubs leaves the house without this tall Swell. He likes the wider mouth and textured feel to this version. You can find this a lot of places but this link they are 20% off!
- JBL Clip 3 Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – This clip speaker is great for the golf course, beach, hiking anyplace you want to play your music but don’t want to carry a speaker since it clips on to you! Great sound and we have used ours a ton this year.
- Apple Watch Nike+ – Once my husband got this watch for Christmas there is really no going back! He loves the band and extra workout options on the Nike version.
- Leather Apron– If you have a guy that likes looking manly in the kitchen this apron that was made for cheese makers in the Netherlands the the perfect wow gift for him.
- Stainless Steel Growler– Store and share beer with this stainless-steel growler, designed to keep brew fresh and perfectly carbonated for two weeks. If he likes to brew is own or just pick up from a local brewery this makes a great gift.
- Ugg Ascot Slippers– These slippers are so good that they say I love you any time of the year.
Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful husband
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.