Easter Basket Ideas Little Girls
Although being a mom can be so tiring and busy when holidays come around I just love seeing their little faces light up with wonder and belief. In our family we most of the time spend Easter with family so my kids get to gather up “hidden” Easter eggs all over their grandparents house. I bring their baskets empty and they set them out for the Easter bunny to come fill them up. When my little guy was still a baby we got him a smaller soft basket with his name on it and then last year I moved him up to a big basket to match sisters. If you are looking for other age ranges or genders check them out here.
**Originally posted March 2019, updated March 2020
Unicorns & Fairies
- TOOB Toys These little tubes contain a ton of options but I love the flowers and fairies for the spring.
- Peaceable Kingdom reusable sticker totes- mermaid, unicorns and princesses have been favorites of ours.
- Smooshy Mushy Unicorn Shakes
- Unicorn Mini Journals
- Unicorn Sidewalk Chalk
- Speedo Tie Dye Goggles, Beach Towel,
- Sunscreen stick, Travel Sunscreen Spray
- Mermaid Sparkle Sunscreen, Rainbow Sparkle Sunscreen
- Bling Natives
- Spielstabil sand toys – small shovel, ice cream scoop set, sand mold set large sand scoop
- Jaq Jaq Bird Chalk coloring book and dustless chalk
- Faber-Castell Beeswax Crayons and Doodle Pad
- Boogie Board pink and sleeve
- Ooly Watercolors, mini gel pens
- Create a Story Fairytale Mix Up Cards, Mystery In the Forest theme
Treats & Plushes
- KinderJoy Eggs
- Reece’s Pieces Carrot
- Jellycat small bashful bunny tulip pink, blue, blush, cream,
- Jellycat Medium Duck, Medium Bright Pink Bunny, Medium Purple Bunny
Click on the image to shop an item or hover to save:
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive exclusive newsletter content like special sales, my newest favorite finds, and updates on sales and deals — all delivered right to your inbox. I have changed my schedule to only email you once a week so you are not getting a ton of emails just one packed full of greatness!
// FOLLOW ALONG //