Although being a mom can be so tiring and busy when holidays come around I just love seeing their little faces light up with wonder and belief. In our family we most of the time spend Easter with family so my kids get to gather up “hidden” Easter eggs all over their grandparents house.
I bring their baskets empty and they set them out for the Easter bunny to come fill them up. When my little guy was still a baby we got him a smaller soft basket with his name on it and then a few years ago I moved him up to a big basket to match sisters. If you are looking for other age ranges or genders check them out here.
Jelly Cat Small pink bunny | Create a Story Cards | Fabercastell Crayons | Olly Gel Pens | Toob Toy Fairies | Stick Sunscreen | Iridescent Native Shoes | PBK Beach Towel | Tenzi | Olly Unicorn Pack | Unicorn Horn Chalk | Ice Scream Sand Scoops | Speedo Goggles | Sparkle Sunscreen | No Mess Chalk | Travel Chalkboard Coloring Book
Here are some more themed basket ideas:
Unicorns & Fairies
- TOOB Toys These little tubes contain a ton of options but I love the flowers and fairies for the spring.
- Peaceable Kingdom reusable sticker totes- mermaid, unicorns and princesses have been favorites of ours.
- Smooshy Mushy Unicorn Shakes
- Unicorn Mini Journals
- Unicorn Sidewalk Chalk
- Speedo Tie Dye Goggles, Beach Towel,
- Sunscreen stick, Travel Sunscreen Spray
- Mermaid Sparkle Sunscreen, Rainbow Sparkle Sunscreen
- Spielstabil sand toys – small shovel, ice cream scoop set, sand mold set large sand scoop
- Jaq Jaq Bird Chalk coloring book and dustless chalk
- Faber-Castell Beeswax Crayons and Doodle Pad
- Boogie Board pink and sleeve
- Ooly Watercolors, gel pens
- Create a Story Fairytale Mix Up Cards, Mystery In the Forest theme
Treats & Plushes
- KinderJoy Eggs
- Reece’s Pieces Carrot
- Jellycat small bashful bunny tulip pink, blue, blush, cream,
- Jellycat Medium Duck, Medium Bright Pink Bunny, Medium Purple Bunny
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.