Hello friends! It’s been a bit quite this week because I’ve been soaking up the sun, sand and food of the beach this week with my family. As we are driving home tomorrow to get back to regular life I did not want to miss the chance to mention that SUNDAY is the last day to grab items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Prices go back up on Monday August 5th.
There have been some popular items that sold out quickly but there are still a ton of great deals. When I look back through what you loved during the sale it’s obvious that you loved a lot of the same stuff I did!
Some of these items pictured are not from Nordstrom so shop all the items here.
Here are TRM Tribe Top 5 purchased items:
- Halogen Open Front Pocket Cardigan
- Caslon Allie Wedge Sneaker
- Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution Ankle Skinny Jeans
- Leith Longline Cardigan
- Steve Madden Feather Studded Loafer
Since you all loved many of my top items I searched around for some more of my favorites that still had some good stock left, check out these before the prices go up!
My Top 5 still in stock favorites:
- Caslon Drape Collar Knit Blazer
- MAC Eye & Face Palette (warm)
- Lucky Brand Yimina Wedge Bootie
- Vince Camuto Nestel Knee High Boot
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck Tee
Now I mentioned that this is a GREAT time to stock up on GIFTS and although I have an entire page on all the items that are great for gifts and home I thought it would be good to mention items for the holidays. All of these make great gifts for teachers, friends and family during the holidays so grab them now while they are on sale!
- Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw– We have given these to family friends, co-workers and moms and everyone has RAVED under $26!
- Kate Spade stud earrings These super sparkly stud earrings make great teacher, sister and friend gifts. Under $25!
- Supergoop!® SPF 50 Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist Trio It seems like finding sunscreen in the winter can be a chore but sun at any temp can make you burn, grab this set of three and stuff everyone’s stockings for their winter vacation.
- Ted Baker Socks I know this sounds unromantic but after 15 years together my husband knows that he gets stocked up on socks and underwear in his stocking so I’m grabbing these to stuff later!
- vineyard vines Saltwater Half Zip Performance Pullover This lightweight half zip pullover is moisture wicking and great for dads, I picked one up for my FIL this year.
- Maison Blanc Two-Wick Tin Candle Set (these are the bigger ones, smaller set here) These are great hostess gifts, teachers gifts and “favorite things” parties.
- Monogram Five-Piece Decanter Set This set of decanter and 4 glasses with a single initial makes a great boss or newly married family member gift.
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve Grab a few of these “guy approved” hand lotions for stocking stuffers.
- Nordstrom Men’s Shop Alana Geometric Silk Tie My husband has a few of these ties and they hold up well. I’m loving some of the color combos this year and for under $40 they are a great deal.
- MAC Up Close and Personal Mini Lip Set This little lip set is a great stocking stuffer for pre-teens or teens that want a nice light color to slip into their purse or backpack.
- Moonlight Pajamas These super soft and classic pjs are great for mom, sister and MIL
- Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan This cozy cardigan I wear at home and out. I have given it pretty much to every woman I am close to as a gift and they are just as loved.
- SERENE HOUSE Astro Electric Aromatherapy Diffuser This is a perfect mom gift or grab it for the family member that is always sick in the winter! Diffusing oils for heath and calmness (or just a great holiday scent) is the best.
SHOP LAST CHANCE GIFTS:
INSTAGRAM ♥︎ FACEBOOK ♥︎ PINTEREST ♥︎ SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.