It’s here!! I’ve had so many requests for another workwear capsule and this time I’m sharing great pieces that can work now and all year! I wanted to really find those staples that look great in the season but could also be mixed and matched for fall, winter and summer.
This time around I also went a little more business professional. I LOVE a great blazer and while you may not wear one daily they are so cute to add to a dress or jeans even if you dress down for work. This time around I also went with various retailers and price points. I tried to find some investment splurges along with some seasonal saves.
So let’s get started!!
This season I picked from a variety of retailers to show you my FAVORITE pieces from across my closet. Some are new, some are old but all are amazing. With that said here is the shopping list and my sizing recommendations.
I’m 5’5, size 12 with 36/38DD chest. TTS is short for true to size based on size guides and other items from that brand.
Use code RYANNEXSPANX for 10% off Spanx items | Use code RYANNE10 for 10% off Gibsonlook
- Gibsonlook Notch Collar Blazer (white & blue) tts, L
- The Drop Amazon Blazer tts, L
- Ann Taylor Sheath Dress size up, 14
- LOFT Floral Top tts, L
- Express Lace Cami tts, L
- Tuckernuck Stripe Top tts, L
- Amazon Navy Blouse tts, L
- Amazon printed Blouse tts, L
- Spanx Black Bodysuit tts, L
- Ann Taylor Belted Skirt size up, 14
- Express Linen Pants size up 14 short
- Old Navy Wide Leg Pant tts, L
- LOFT Rivera Pant tts, 12 Regular
- SPANX Kick Flare Pant size up XLP
- Vionic Neutral Flat size up 1/2
- Amazon Nude Pump I sized up 1/2 but they are slightly loose
- Ann Taylor Multicolor Pump tts
- Nude Wedge size up 1/2 this brand runs small
Now this time around I did not specifically add bags in the capsule because I feel like most women grab what they love to carry vs what is “on season” but here are the bags I’m mixing in this capsule.
These pieces are such classics that I know you will find a million ways to wear them but if you are doing true capsule and only mixing and matching items shown you can still put together enough outfits to fill almost two months of outfits!
If you want to see additional styling & alternative pieces join my workwear VIP list! Click on each image for outfit details.
The Recruiter Mom is participant in the Amazon Services LLC Influencer/Associates Program, an influencer/affiliate advertising program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to https://www.amazon.com/shop/ryannejanca
The Recruiter Mom LLC uses affilate links on this page. Purchasing an item through a link may result in a commission. Merely clicking on a link does not result in a commission, but if a qualifying purchase is made, a comission is earned.
Read more about my site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.